O. A103 Condo
- SQF 1,625
*Please note that from May 15th through October 15th there might be major common area infrastructure projects. Please inquire for more information.*
This condo located at ground level, is a perfect combination of elegant furnishings, fine details and hacienda architecture. An art enthusiast`s dream with original works throughout. Conveniently located, only steps to the stunning infinity-edged pool, spa, palapa bar, and outdoor cooking and dining area with plenty of seating.
The guest room has a king bed and full bathroom with terrace while the master bedroom has a king bed, spa-like bathroom, and private ocean view terrace.
Ground Floor Sleeps 4
- Price per night in USD
- All taxes included
- A minimum of 5 nights stay is required
- A minimum of 7-night stay during Holidays (December 20-January 4) is required. For rentals that include both Holidays December 25th, and December 31st, a minimum of 11 nights stay is required
- A security deposit of $ 1,000.00 USD is required
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymShared Fitness-Room, Heated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Shared Garden, Gated-Community
Av El Encanto, El Encanto de la Laguna, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico , El Encanto de Laguna, El encanto de la laguna, Baja California Sur, 23403, Mexico
1) Turn left out of airport, onto the toll road ($50 pesos) to drive directly... …to the Fonatur (big Purple structure) monument &,Glorieta (round-about.) Continue around the Glorieta onto Paseo de Los Cabos, with La Comer on your right as you proceed towards the coast and quickly approach
2) Another small Glorieta that you will circle left around onto Paseo San Jose, with 5 & 6 story hotels, along the beach, on your right. On the meridian, you will see two blue signs along this road for El Encanto de La Laguna. You are heading in the right direction!
3) At the Glorieta after the second blue El Encanto sign, circle left around and head up towards downtown San Jose. Follow this road until you reach the first intersection where you can turn right.
4) Do so and go over the bridge. There will be blue signs at the bridge entrance, one for El Encanto de la Laguna. At the end of the bridge, guess what, another Glorieta!
5) Circle left around and turn right onto the well maintained palm divided road. Continue on this road to the end. Half way around the last Glorieta,
6) Turn right onto a paved road that will take you to the right, around the CONCRETE plant, past a back entrance to Puerto Los Cabos that will be on your right. Keep going! Drive on this road less traveled for 4 kilometers and when you reach yet another Glorieta,
7) Turn right, towards the beach. Coast down this road and 8) Head to the right, pass the multi-million dollar homes on your left and at the end, find our gated entrance and a friendly face to welcome you!